Related post: 150417 KBS Music Bank with M&D [Videos]
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by: firnia
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.
It must be a ritual to welcome the bride of any Super Junior members on We Got Married and make her dance to ‘Sorry Sorry’ as what top model Liu Wen did opun meeting her Super Junior brothers-in-law.
In the preview of Chinese We Got Married, Siwon introduces Liu Wen to his fellow members Zhoumi, Kangin, and Leeteuk. Seems like the gentlemen were all amazed by the beauty of their soon-to-be sister in law.
However, despite the tease, Liu Wen is very game and dances to ‘Sorry Sorry’ and even displays her professional runway walk leaving Siwon and the rest in awe. Watch the entertaining video below:
just posted a photo
In reference to this [Pann] Leeteuk’s ‘atrocities’ clarified
I’ve written several of these posts already, I don’t understand why they’re all getting deleted when they have no reason to be. The post written about Leeteuk not too long ago was maliciously put together out of context by Ilbe members and spread around.
(caption of Ilbe members putting together a collection of Leeteuk’s ‘atrocities’)
I will break down what actually happened one by one.
1. BoA’s cake incident
BoA’s tweets were not directed at Leeteuk. “Stoooooooop making assumptions!!! Why are people saying these things about the cake… I will, however, chase Leeteuk oppa with a cake myself at the American concert!!!! To the end of the Earth!~~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
And that tweet about “It was a secret… but I failed” was actually written by Eunhyuk and it wasn’t about BoA, it was about Super Junior being caught going on their vacation trips overseas.
Also the tweets by Leeteuk saying, “Ah.. ㅠㅠ I got caught.. ㅠㅠ But now that it’s happened, can’t do anything about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ” were also about their secret vacation being caught by reporters. His tweets after, “Off to the airport… excited… ^^” and “How’s everyone doing? ^^ For the first time in six years, I earned vacation time and I’m going to Europe with the members, which might be my last vacation trip of my twenties. I’m on a happy trip~^^”
2. Kim Yuna scandal
Leeteuk apologized to Kim Yuna on ‘Strong Heart’ but the PD told him that it’d be funny if he said that he was rejected by her instead so Leeteuk read according to the script and the scandal blew up in the media. The PD acted like he did nothing wrong and Leeteuk took the blame for everything.
Of course Leeteuk is also responsible for just reading straight off the script but the story itself was made up for the fun of the show.
3. The April Fools’ scandal
Leeteuk tweeted his phone number with the last three numbers missing. He didn’t think that fans would try to guess the missing numbers since it’s a 1/1000 chance that they’ll get it anyway but fans started randomly guessing numbers like 1004 (his nickname) and started calling random people with the numbers.
Leeteuk realized what was going on and immediately released his entire phone number. Of course there are victims in this case but Leeteuk not only apologized but also called those numbers himself and apologized to each of them.
4. The mosquito Cyworld post
People misunderstood the post for the mosquitos being Sones. A Sone saw the post and started spreading it everywhere and it became a topic of ridicule amongst them. At the time, Elf and Sones were fighting over Dream Concert seating so Leeteuk’s post naturally became something that they made fit their situation.
Leeteuk deleted the diary post after he realized people were misunderstanding it.
5. The most ridiculous part is that people are claiming Leeteuk doesn’t care about the members
But the person Kyuhyun respects the most is Leeteuk. If the two really weren’t that close, could Leeteuk have said all that on broadcast openly like that? And by the way, when ‘U’ won #1 for the first time and Kyuhyun was awkwardly standing in fear of what others thought, Leeteuk went over and hugged him. It was only then that Kyuhyun broke down and cried.
And I really didn’t want to bring this up but…
“When Super Junior got into a car accident, there was nobody around them until Jun Jin’s van was passing by them because he had a schedule at the time. Jun Jin noticed the accident and saw that nobody was helping them out so he got out of his car and checked it out to find that it was Super Junior’s car with the members still inside. So Jun Jin’s manager told Jun Jin to hurry up and call for help and the two of them began pulling the members out one by one until Jun Jin got to Leeteuk and pulled at his arm but Leeteuk started crying and yelling at him to get to the other members first. Jun Jin yelled back and Leeteuk kept crying and asking for him to get the other members instead of him so Jun Jin got mad at him. They all eventually got rescued by the ambulance that came.
There was a corner on ‘Kiss the Radio’ where the members got a chance to thank the people they were grateful for and Leeteuk started crying and said that he was so thankful to Jun Jin and his manager because he was so shocked by the situation that he didn’t realize he was crying and yelling at him. Jun Jin heard the radio and later met him on broadcast and called him a fool (playful manner).”
And also, when Kyuhyun had his solo showcase, Leeteuk attended it with Changmin and Ryeowook. That day, however, was the one day off that Leeteuk gets in a year and he spent it talking to journalists at the showcase to ask them to take care of Kyuhyun.
He’s also tweeted several times about supporting Kyuhyun’s solo.
7. Additionally, many stars have also tweeted about Leeteuk and how he’s well mannered in greeting them. He’s also the main factor in creating the image of SM idols being well mannered.
1. [+118, -2] I realized that the witch hunt against Leeteuk was really bad when he was a celebrity soldier. He had no choice in the matter when he was placed in the celebrity soldiers unit by the military and he still worked hard without rest. At the time, news about that ‘Lee soldier’ going to a massage parlor broke up and everyone mentioned Leeteuk even though Leeteuk’s last name is Park ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+111, -2] It’s funny how a post compiled by Ilbe in a malicious way goes straight to the top ranking so more people see it and hate on Leeteuk but when a post like this clarifying the incidents come up, non-fans complain it’s boring and either don’t read it or the post ends up getting deleted by the site. It’s always fun to hate on others and get views but at the expense of turning someone into trash?
3. [+110, -1] I don’t understand where all of this hate against Leeteuk is coming from all of a sudden… but I think who Leeteuk is as a person shows in the fact that he’s been able to lead Super Junior for the past 10 years. If he was a bad person, they would’ve disbanded already!!
4. [+41, -1] Leeteuk’s not someone who deserves to be hated for his character. He got unlucky in having to work with some unfortunate people but his MCing skills are top notch and he’s a hard working, upright person. Sure, people may love or hate him but his character is not something people should be putting down.
5. [+40, -1] Leeteuk oppa ㅠㅠ is so nice, too nice almost..
6. [+38, -1] The fact that he has led so many members for 10 years means that he has an amazing head on his shoulders… It takes a lot of responsibility and humbleness to pull that off.
7. [+35, -0] Leeteuk and Kyuhyun are close. And at the time of that accident, even when Leeteuk required over 100 stitches, he asked for Kyuhyun to get saved before him. He was injured to the point where Jun Jin called him crazy… if they weren’t close, how would that be possible? He asked for Kyuhyun to be saved in a situation where even his own consciousness was probably going in and out.
8. [+35, -1] Posts like this get deleted the minute they go up. Who knows when this will be deleted. It’s so easy turning a star into a fool with malicious intentions. It’s disappointing how posts putting down stars go straight to the top while those defending them get deleted.
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by uksujusid
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.
ugh.. the fact that this ALL needs to be clarified.
Super Junior’s Leeteuk Asks for Help in Gathering Evidence for Possible Legal Action against Malicious Comments – From 150414April 15, 2015 at 6:21 am | Posted in Leeteuk, News/Rumors, Pictures/Videos, Wonderboys | Leave a comment
Super Junior‘s Leeteuk revealed that he will be responding to malicious comments and rumors seriously.
Leeteuk said on April 14 through his Twitter, “I’m collecting some material right now. I’m collecting everything from spread of false information, malicious comments, and continuous rumors, and especially malicious and derisive comments about my family. I would be grateful if you found me screenshots of IDs or the comments.”
He then gave his email address, saying, “Please send them over email@example.com”.
Recently, there have been controversies surrounding the leader of Super Junior due to malicious rumors and comments regarding his family, and Leeteuk seems to be responding to these seriously.
Meanwhile, Leeteuk continues to be active on a number of variety programs including SBS‘s “Star King.”
Tags: Lotte Duty Free
Related post can be found at the end of this post…
firstname.lastname@example.org please send it to here