SungDong Cafe Special with Heechul | Part 2 [Transcript] – From 130104January 14, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Posted in Heechul, RadioShow Updates, Wonderboys | 4 Comments
Related Posts can be found at the end of this post…
1) Fan: Your radio starts at 12pm (KST), what time will you be able to eat?
Heechul: I will eat together with the staffs after broadcast, so don’t worry ^^
2) Heechul: The following song is dedicated to all the brides and grooms out there, or ladies & gentlemens who are getting married soon, the very famous song Super Junior’s Marry U
3) (This was said after Marry U played finished)
Heechul: Seeing my fans getting married is really surprising.. Previously I even sent a flower wreath to one of my fan’s wedding. Wishing happiness~
4) (After the song <커피소년>)
Heechul: Do (you) like coffee?
MC: Totally love it.
Heechul: I totally hate it.
5) (Talking about Ideal Types)
Heechul: I would never ever look at face. Because I was naturally born with a pretty face since birth. I like seeing girls wearing skirts, beautiful curves of the legs. I don’t like girls wearing short shorts, because I can even wear short shorts at home, but for skirts it’s a little tough for me..
(a/n: That’s the heenim logic for you! :D)
6) Heechul: I do not have any girlfriends for almost 3 years. I downloaded some applications for making friends online, but I will only browse through the photos and will not chat. I don’t like girls wearing clothes that expose too much. What attracts me is girls who have beautiful legs. But in the application the pictures do not show the legs…..
7) Heechul: In the application, the girls all took pictures like this… (heeverlasting : *V sign*)
8) Fan: 229 days left to Kim Heechul’s army discharge~
Heechul: (you’re) not allowed to write things like this!! I will discharge earlier than hwanhee ^^ Actually I don’t even last 229 days with my (past) girlfriends… Not even 100 days…..
9) Heechul: I had not eaten anything up till now, hungry~~~ In the dorms Kangin will make kimchi fried rice for me, it’s very delicious. I don’t think I am able to live alone. I will play games, and Kangin or Ryeowook will cook for me.
10) (After the song <Shanghai Romance>)
Heechul: I was suppose to write a story on London, but because of my explosive popularity in China, I’d decided to write something on Shanghai, thus Shanghai Romance.
11) Heechul: If during broadcast a person is lively and noisy, then in reality it will be opposite. So in reality I’m a quiet person, and Hwanhee is a lively guy.
Translated by : leeteukbaby @ Heechul-Petals.com
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by: Heeverlasting
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.
Related Post: 130114 Sungdong Cafe with Heechul [Transcript]